A First Green field trip takes place when a golf course superintendent invites a local teacher and students to their course for STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) experiments outside the classroom. Typically, the students are from grades 5 -12. The vast majority of these students have never stepped foot on a golf course before.
- Links As Labs - background on First Green
- Hosting Field Trips - resources for golf course superintendents
- Workshops - for golf course members and golf course superintendents
- Teachers - curriculum, checklists and more
- Forms - photo/video release, register to host, surveys